6 Photos Every Parent Needs of Their Child
Having a child is one of the best experiences life can give you. They grow up so quickly, which is why it’s so important to cherish every little moment and milestone.
For parents, photography is a saving grace since it’s the one thing that helps them capture and preserve some of their favorite moments in the lives of their children!! I hear all the time, "I wish I had done a newborn session..." or I didn't even think about milestone photos!! SO here is a easy list of not to miss moments! And of course, I got ya covered with all of these ;)
1. The newborn shoot. You will never get this time back again so capture every little bit of it. Capture your baby as they dose or grab a shot of those tiny little feet. You can even snap a photo of them in that cute little onesie that grandma bought him. I provide ALLLLL the props you need and make it super easy in my studio, just bring the babe and I got you covered!! Typically we do these sessions between 2-15 days old!!
2. Milestones. Typically these are done at 3, 6 and 9 months and are a perfect way to look back and see their amazing growth in the first year!
3. CAKE SMASH!!! WOOHOO, you made it a whole year!! A cake smash session is a great way to celebrate! We always take a few of the baby before the cake mess and of course while they enjoy! Don't want a cake? No worries, we do lots of babies without a cake, some will do a cupcake, watermelon, or just no food!
4. Yearly Birthday Sessions. It is so great to look over the years are their sweet growth! Have an active 3 year old? Lets's go to the park! Have a 7 year old who loves tea parties, lets do that!!
5. The family shoot. Capture the time when your little one loves to play, is walking around and loves to cuddle with mom and dad.
6. The birthday parties. Every birthday is a milestone but their first birthday party is definitely one of the most special, don’t miss out on that photo opportunity.
7. The first day of school. There are so many cute photo ideas for this specific time in their lives and there will be several first day of school opportunities for you to take advantage of.
8. The sibling shoot. If you’re adding a new member to the family, getting some shots with all your children together is a must.
9. The holiday shoot. Whether it’s for your yearly holiday card or you simply love celebrating holidays surrounded by your loved ones, holiday shots are up there with the have-to-haves. I have minis around most holidays as well to help you grab these special photos!!