It has been a LONG time since I introduced myself around here, and this past year has seen some pretty amazing growth, so for those of you who don't know me personally, let this be our intro!!
I have LOVED photography since I was a little girl. In fact, some of my earliest photos were with cousins in a bedroom setting up a sheet and making them pose for me. I am pretty sure it was on a disposable camera, and no doubt horrendous!! But I guess I have been drawn to this my whole life!!
I almost got my degree in photography, but ended up with a business degree and masters instead, something I am SOOOOO thankful I have now that I am running my own business .... ya know, all the paperwork, marketing, taxes... eek ;)
Here are my top silly facts about me!
1. I am from Minnesota originally but have lived in Wisconsin & Indiana as well. I am SOOOO thankful to be in the land of sunshine and mountains, we just adore living here!
2. I love to run, like, really run! (and not cause something is chasing me!) Before kids, I did lots of races, since kids lots of half marathons and shorter races. And before you think, wow, she must be fast... I will be the first to admit, I am a slow runner! This past few years I am FINALLY getting to about 9-minute miles, but if I am racing, am thrilled with a 10-minute mile pace. Running is my 'me' time, my therapy, and how I just LOVE to sweat!!
3. I WAY overuse exclamation points!! I am a pretty bubbly person, and just can't help myself 😂
4. I married my high school sweetheart! We meet when we were 15, started dating when we were 17, and got married when we were 21! He is my rock, my grounding, my WAYYYYY better half! I could not even dream of doing what I do without his AMAZING support and LOVE!
5. I am a BOY mom to three of the sweetest little ones. We are a very active house, and pretty sure our decibel level is higher than most rock concerts! But I adore every moment of it! Our 9-year-old Golden Retriever (who is also a boy!) thinks he was just made for life with little kids and is my constant companion!
There is a little about me, it is such a joy to get to know each of you in our sweet sessions!